Solutions for Your Law Firm
Law firm marketing used to be simpler. Aside from referrals, most lawyers’ marketing strategy consisted of a few print ads, billboards, and TV commercials that always seemed to follow the same script (“Were YOU unfairly injured and want COMPENSATION?!?”).
The game has changed.
Your target audience now spends at least 8 hours a day online, and when they need an attorney, 97% of them head to Google. More than 70% of them prefer to get their questions answered and learn about your law firm via your website rather than ads, and they frequently do their research on a mobile device.
Put all those together, and there are five key lawyer marketing strategies that will help you attract and convert new clients and new talent, as well as outperform and outrank competing law firms.
- Turn your law firm’s website into a 24/7 sales representative
- Invest in content marketing and SEO
- Expand your online footprint beyond your website with video marketing, PPC, social media, and local SEO
- Manage your reputation and use your online presence as a recruitment tool
- Track, measure, and analyze everything
Proforma has the expertise and tools to help you get more visibility and drive more clients to your business.